Fireworks are illegal in Massachusetts and are not permitted in Chases Ocean Grove.
Amerigas Propane Cylinder Exchange is now available at the office.
This map insert of Chases Ocean Grove shows an area that is private property along the southwest section of Skipper's Way.
The section of the beach shown is not to be used by anyone staying at Chases whether as a cottage owner, renter or guest.
A violation of this provision may result in the expulsion of any renter or guest without recourse and/or the termination of a
Cottage Owner's Lease.
Note: Brush will be picked up on the 15th and 30th of May and on the 15th of the month thereafter. There will be no special
pickups for brush/pine straw or yard waste.
1) Pine straw and leaves must be put in biodegradable paper bags prior to pickup.
2) All cottages must have clearly visible outside numbers. If a cottage is found without a number, Chases Ocean Grove
will affix numbers at the owner's expense.
3) No glass of any kind is allowed on the beach.
4) Smoking is NOT permitted on the beach.
5) Please observe the 5 MPH speed limit.
6) Dogs are NOT allowed on the beach or beach road.
Beach Bracelets are required on the beach. Children 10 and under are exempt. Renters are encouraged to have a check
available for bracelet deposits as the check will be returned when the bracelets are turned in.
2018 Season - May 12, 2018 through October 15, 2018
Content copyright 2018. Chases Ocean Grove, Inc. All rights reserved.
251 Old Wharf Rd
Dennis Port, MA, 02639-2309
We will be replacing all current Chases Ocean Grove beach wristbands with a new band. New wrist bands will be issued at the office this spring.